December 2011 - March 2014
Designed and implemented solutions centered with Apple technology for small/medium businesses and private K-12 educational institutions.
- Specialized in iOS deployments and Mobile Device Management solutions.
- Engineered and established an iOS deployment and cloud networking infrastructure for multi-site clients.
- Fabricated a Managed Service Provider (MSP) platform for business and implemented for development.
- Managed a team of junior-level help desk engineers.
- Organized company-wide vendor relations.
Chicago Apple Admins
January 2014 - Present
“Into the DEP: Exploring Apple Volume Deployment Services”
September 2005 - November 2011
Specialist, Concierge, GYO Genius
Enriched customer’s lives by helping them find the appropriate Apple solution to fit both their home and business needs.
- Contributed to the development and implementation of training procedures.
- Consistently flexed into different departments within a flagship store to fit the needs of the business including: floor leader, Genius, Genius Bar admin, Genius Bar queue management, personal trainer, cashier, and phone operator.
- Apple Certified Associate - Mac Integration 10.6
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (2011-2012)
- Apple Mobile Technical Competency
- Apple Certified Support Professional 10.6, 10.8